Monday, January 26, 2009

5 Paragraph Essay Practice

Jacob-The Best Game Designer There Ever Was!



When I grow up I think I'd make a great game designer. I've always enjoyed playing video games. One of my favorite thing to do is thinking about new games. I even have some experience at making games. I'm really good at playing video games, I would love to make new games, and I want to create a game that lets you do whatever you want, therefore, I will be the best game designer.

Playing video games has always come naturally to me. There was that time when I beat my cousin six times in a row. I'm always the best gamer in my family. Whenever I lose I try again. Being able to play video games is the first step along the path to becoming a game designer.

Creating new video games is another thing that I really enjoy. It's so exciting to think and make new games. When I make new games I feel like I'm king of the world. I am to video games as fish is to a fisherman. Being able to make new games for the rest of my life would be fantastic!

Making a game that lets you create whatever you want takes a special talent. I gained a lot of experience by playing a really fun game that lets you do anything. I learned a lot about the way computers work. For example, when my father was taking my computer apart I learned that the mother board controlled most, maybe all of the computer. The time I spend trying to create a game that lets you do ever thing is sure to give me an advantage when it comes to becoming a game designer.

The three most important ingredients required in order to become a successful game designer are being good at playing video games, love to make new games, and wanting to create a game that lets you do what ever, and I have them all. I want to be the best video game designer there ever was. I'm never so happy as when I'm in the midst of games. It's like my friend said, "Jacob you're a computer fanatic." When I think about new games, my heart is filled with joy, and that's why I'll be the best game designer there ever was!

image from http://www.gamesetwatch.com/NGJ08-1.jpg

No comments: