Sunday, December 14, 2008

My farvorite thing



My GameCube is my favorite thing to play with when I am by myself. I received my GameCube for my seventh birthday when I lived in California. My GameCube is a small 6 inch by 4 inch by 6 inch cube. It really doesn’t have a smell because it’s made of plastic. My GameCube’s color is black and it weighs about 13 pounds.

The GameCube was made by the Nintendo Company, in Japan. It was released in the United States on November 18th 2001. The GameCube replaced the Nintendo 64 and was the latest in technology in 2001. ATI Technologies Inc. supplied Nintendo with the latest in motherboard chipsets, graphics processing units, and video display cards making the GameCube a huge success.

My favorite game to play on my GameCube is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. The graphics aren’t that good but the story is. My second favorite game would have to be Super Smash Bros. Melee, this game is awesome.

It’s important to know that I got my GameCube five years ago and it still works fine. It is the sixth generation of console era. The GameCube was replaced with the Wii console. My plan is to continue playing my GameCube until it wears out or I receive a newer system.

Information found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_GameCube
Photo found at home.btconnect.com

No comments: